Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Michi Imamura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 11:22:56 -0700
hi.

I just bought a TEAC 32x-Speed CD-ROM.  It was a white nox version.  It
was totally plug n' play.  It cam with no disks and a two page
instruction manual.  I installed it and CD's run on it fine.  Except for
a problem that happens every once in a while.  An error pops up saying
"GCC ERROR".  It minimizes my program running on the CD-ROM and goes back
to the start screen.  I then close the message box and maximize my
program and continue.  This happens almost every time I use the CD-ROM
for about an hour.  What is going on.  It doesn't really mess me up, it
is just a irritating inconvenience.  Can someone please explain what is
going on and help me fix this problem.

I have a Pentium 200MMX on a VX MOBO with 32MB EDO RAM, 32x-speed CD-ROM,
1.2 and 2.5GB HD, 33.6 Modem, PCI sound, PCI 128 bit video, the rest is
pretty standard.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michi Imamura