Condense Mail Headers

Sender: PCBUILD - PC Hardware discussion List <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 10:28:31 -0400
From: Phil Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
David -

I had problems similar to this.  I solved them by using a static IP mapping
in WINS.  Generally, if you can connect/map network drives by using the IP
address (\\10.0.0.2\myshare) but not the name (\\mypc\myshare) then it's a
name resolution problem.

If you're not using WINS, then try using the HOSTS file.

HTH,
Phil ([log in to unmask])