Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 12:13:54 -0400
From:
"Lindstrom, Rick" <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
At 12:48 AM 4/24/98 -0500, Ricardo wrote:
>Hello:
>
>Mmmm....so iīm not the only one....
>Well I donīt get a corrupted mouse cursor, but i do get the random white
>spots all over the screen, especially when I drag windows.

(EDIT)

>Ricardo A. Juliao L.
>Member of the HTML Writers Guild
>ICQ 2206530

Hi-

Me too, except my vid card is a Diamond 3D PRO 2000 or something like that.
I had the problem like crazy when using the supplied Diamond driver.
Switching to an S3 Virge compatible driver solved the problem. Of course, I
can't use the neat utilities that accompany the Diamond driver.

Diamond was no help at all when I contacted them- I got their automated
response with a promise to get back to me in a few days, and you know the
rest of the story.

My machine has a dual boot with NT 4.0 Workstation, and the video shows the
same defects when booted into NT.

Might be worth trying some other drivers. Couldn't hurt.

Rick Lindstrom
Tallahassee, FL