Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Dave Souza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1998 22:25:05 -0500
Jim,

Could be thermal or electrical.  I would check for overheating of the CPU,
and grounding problems with the motherboard.  Also, check power supply
voltages.  If the system has been upgraded with lots of cards and drives it
can place a strain on a small power supply causing all manner of strange,
hard to diagnose, problems.

Dave