Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 11:57:54 GMT
From:
William Kinsey <[log in to unmask]>
On Sun, 8 Feb 1998 01:11:35 -0000, you wrote:
You may want to check to see if your cards are fully installed.  I had
the same problem and when I fully seated one card the monitor came on.

Bill

> I checked the jumper
>settings and powered it up but did not get any display on the monitor as I
>expected.  I was led to believe that I should see the BIOS of the video
>card and system and then a memory count but this was not the case. The
>power light on the monitor blinked as if nothing had been turned on in the
>computer so I checked it with another computer and it (the monitor) worked
>fine.
William L. Kinsey
Only a lack of imagination saves me from
immobilizing myself with
imaginary fears
http://soback.kornet.nm.kr/~bkinsey

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]