Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 08:21:04 -0700
Dear Todd and List,

Many of my friends' kids seem to be maturing very young. I also noticed that
many girls these days as young as 11 or 12 have giant feet.

I wear a size 10 shoe which used to be considered large. Now, some of  the
young girls at 12 or so are wearing size 11, 12, etc. I noticed this when 3
out of the 4 preteens in our dance group had gigantic feet.

Another girl who is only 8 years old and is a friend of my daughter has
gigantic feet already. Her diet is sugar cereal, tons of milk, wheat, pizza,
etc, and her alertness is lower than many kids.

Could some of these gigantic feet be from hormones in milk, processed foods,
or what?

..... perhaps what