Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:05:49 -0500
From:    Kathy Partridge <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Easy Paleo lunch ideas?

Kathy,

I try to eat some fish several times a week.  Lately it's been every day.
Canned fish is very easy to carry.  A can of sardines doesn't even need an
opener.  This, plus paleo nuts (not peanuts, cashews), fruit, and raw
veggies make up the bulk of my diet.  Very easy to take to work.

Jerky is also great (I have been eating turkey jerky).

James
"I think there's a world market for
 about five computers."
    -Thomas Watson (Founder of IBM)