From:
Ian Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 22:18:42 -0500

Dear Listmembers,

Here are a couple of recipes I figured out so that our daughter could
continue to enjoy our favorite summer foods.  Be sure to call the companies
yourself to make sure all brands are still GF!!!!!  I have no financial
interest in any of these companies except that they get a lot of my money.

S'mores

Health Valley Rice Bran Crackers
Jet Puffed Marshmallows
Hershey's Special Dark Chocolate Bars  (the old formula is dairy free too)

Place a piece of chocolate and a marshmallow between two rice bran
crackers.  Wrap in foil and place of (gas) grill for about 30 seconds or
until melted together.  Be careful not to burn them. YUMMMM!!!!!

GF Teriaki Sauce  (Makes 1 cup)

1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup Eden Organic Tamari soy sauce Traditionally Brewed (ingredients are
water, organic soybeans, sea salt)
1/2 cup filtered water
1 tablespoon Eden Brown Rice Vinegar
2 tablespoons Eden Sesame Oil

Mix all ingredients together until sugar is dissolved.  This sauce is
fantastic when used to marinate skirt steak and then cook on the grill!!!
My husband can't tell the difference between this and our old sauce!

Enjoy!

Happy eating,  Bev Wahl