From:
judy beck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Mar 1998 10:33:46 +0000

I finally figured out that the Sensodyne toothpaste my dentist had asked
me to use was causing a mild reaction. So, I called Proctor & Gamble
today (1-800-492-7378) and spoke to Nancy in consumer relations. She
checked and said that Crest for sensitive teeth was GF. I had already
switched to regular Crest, which the CSA list says is okay, but am now
going to try the sensitivity formula. Hope this helps anyone else out
there whose teeth react to hot, cold, or pressure. Judy in California.