From:
Mary Anne Cripe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 08:33:09 -0500

I am a new celiac and this is my first post.

Next week I will be traveling to Virginia Beach, Virginia for a week and
would like to know of any restaurants you would recommend in that area and
also any places that I might shop for gluten-free supplies. This is my
first trip since being diagnosed.  I do plan to take some food with me, but
I would like to eat out once or twice.

I love this list. So many of my questions have already been answered.
Thanks for all the support.

Mary Anne

Mary Anne Cripe
State University of West Georgia