From:
"Barnett, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 12:47:05 -0400

Last week someone asked about yogurt that was safe to eat. I have a
friend who can't eat wheat nor digest milk.

She can have ERIVAN ACIDOPHLIC YOGURT which the manufacturer says
contains no thickeners or stabilizers and no added milk solids.  Its
made with life acidophilis culture and unhomogenized whole milk.

I made a cold, cucumber/mint soup with this for my son's 25th birthday
dinner and everyone liked it more than ever before.  We decided the only
ingredient that changed was that I used the Erivan yogurt.

If you can't find it in your local health food or englightened grocery
(whole foods) then please write to them and ask where they do stock it
in your area.

The Erivan Dairy
105 Allison road
Oreland, PA  19075