From:
Uservices1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Apr 1998 08:19:35 EST

My family will be travelling to a few different cities with my husband on
business.  They have picked out their two favorite restaurants to eat at, The
Cheesecake Factory and Rain Forest Cafe.  When we've eaten there in the past,
I was not Celiac diagnosed yet, so I had no problems.  I've tried to contact
both restaurants to inquire if any items on the menu are gluten-free, but have
not received any replies yet.

Has anyone eaten at either of these restaurants successfully?  Could you make
any suggestions on items which are gf on the menu?

Deb