From:
"Lisa S. Lewis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 19:44:01 EDT

I came across an amazing book today. What follows is from the Stokes Pharmacy
Web site <A HREF="http://www.stokesrx.com/">STOKES PHARMACY</A>
(http://www.stokesrx.com)

"CELIAC SPRUE, A GUIDE THROUGH THE MEDICINE CABINET"

I had a chance to go through this book and it is clearly something that
everyone who cannot tolerate gluten should have. It not only lists the status
of hundreds of prescription and OTC drugs, but it includes the manufacturer's
of every drug and the n umbers to call to check on ingredients when unsure.
This is a really valuable book!

You can order it on line (it's $19 + s & H). To go straight to the page about
this book, click on:  <A HREF="http://www.stokesrx.com/celiac.htm">Celiac
Sprue</A>

If this is well-known, I apologize, but I *think* it is new.

LL