From:
onn karny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 23:58:57 -0400

Hi, this is me again, first I would like to thank all the people who
responded to my first posting on this amazing list!!

It's amazing how we can all help each other understand ourselves better.

I do have a question for all concerning the affect of weather and Menopause
on the symptoms that are attributed to CD.

My mother Was diagnosed 20 years ago with CD, and now she is going through
the changes of Menopause. It appears to have brought out stronger symptoms
of constipation and bad cramps. Does any body think that there is a
connection?, Is any body going through the same thing as my mom?

When I posted a question regarding the connection of weather to CD in my
first posting I got only 1 reply saying that certain weather can cause bone
pain. - " Oh my gosh-when you mentioned the weather I just couldn't believe
it.  My knees just kill me when the weather changes (I joke and tell people
that I'm a better indicator of weather changing than anything else).  I just
keep finding out more and more 'problems' that happen to my body."

I would like to know if any body's symptoms of CD worsen during bad weather
or extreme weather Changes.
Please let me know if you do.

Thank you.
                   Estede  :)