Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 22:20:09 EDT

Hello,

i have seen recently where a large number of people with varying disabilities
are being diagnosed with Raynauds or it is being said that Raynauds is
"connected" to their syndrome.

The docs at Duke University Medical Center told me recently that Raynauds is
actually VERY uncommon and usually poor vaso-motor control is the problem.
They did tell me there is a sure fire way to know if you truly have Raynauds
and it is a very simple test.  Put one hand in ice cold water, if the other
hand turns blue than you have it.

I have to wonder when I hear so many people say that they or their child has
Raynauds and then I hear the medical folks say how uncommon it is....

Karin