From:
Don Davies <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 04:36:36 -0400

In the next two months I will we will be traveling to Rome, Albania.
Istanbul, and the United Arab Emirates. I would like to have a short
translation in one or all of those languages to how in restaurants. Along
these lines: I suffer from a medical problem. I can't eat any thing which
has in it wheat, barley, rye, or oats -- including meat and fish coated
with bread or flour from these grains or soups or sauces made thick with
flour or wheat starch.

If there are members with facility in any of these languages, I would
appreciate having the brief message translated. Please reply directly,

Thank You,

Don Davies
Marblehead, MA. US