From:
"Celeste M. Sutter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:49:52 -0500

This message was sent to me and I thought the group could be of
help--please send replies directly to Anna.  I guess she got my address off
of Scott Adam's website, as I recommended a doctor and left my name/email
as a contact.

>From: "Nathan K. Peterson" <[log in to unmask]>
>
>       Hi, about four months ago I found out that I  have celiac disease.
>Since then I have been on the gluten free diet, and  felt much better.
>But there are still problems.  I also have problems  with my adrenal
>glands, and have been trying to eat in a way to help them.   But now, I am
>having diahrrea again and headaches, and the wierd thing is I  can't eat
>fruit.  One of my main symptoms when I eat gluton is that my  blood sugar
>goes down (I think).  I get a panic, hungry feeling.  I  can't concentrate
>or focus.  Lately, when I eat fruit or any other sugar, I  have gotten
>that panic feeling.  For a while, I thought I was getting  better, and
>improving, but now I seem to be going back.  I have never been  able to
>eat a lot of sugar, and have always been very cautious.  But this  is more
>severe then ever.  I'm tired a lot, and have very little  energy.  I
>suppose this is because of my adrenal glands, but after I was on  this
>gluton free diet, that was supposed to get better.  I don't know if  I'm
>giving you enough information to help out.  But have you ever heard of
>cases like this?  I'm 17 years old.  If you have any comments at all,  or
>ideas please email me.  Thanks for your time.   Sincerely,  Anna

Celeste M. Sutter
Hanover, Indiana