From:
"Mary R." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 15:50:14 -0400

Someone asked for a recipe for Hot Cross Buns the other day.  Since I
didn't know of one (I'm new at GF cooking) I deleted that message.  But I
ran across one this morning on p. 208 of Betty Hagman's first book.  Since
you (whomever) undoubtedly got this piece of info. from others, I'm not
going to the trouble of typing in the recipe.  But if anyone would like it,
let me know.

I'll add that I found this on the way to Betty's recipe for potato latke's
on p. 207 which were just great.  They're one of my favorites and they came
out just about as nice with rice flour as regular, and looked beautiful,
too.  Perhaps potato flour would work in this case.  I whipped all the
ingredients together in the food processor- easy and delicious.

Mary R.