Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 21:17:19 -0500
From:
Rosalie Peipert <[log in to unmask]>

I got one response on BusPar. That person said it was g/f and she
checked it with the mfg. However, it does contain lactose. No one seems
to be able to answer the question, if you are allergic to casein and
lactoalbumen, do you have to avoid the lactose in the medication?  I
know I have this milk allergy and I take med with lactose in it, and it
doesn't seem to bother me. But, it is hard to tell when you have so many
other food allergies that
bother the stomach.  My internist and pharmacist could not answer this
question. Lactose intolerant persons should definitely avoid the meds.
Rosalie   NJ