Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 13:34:17 EDT
From:

Could comeone tell me what the caution was about alkali cocoa?  I have seached
the archives but not found what I was looking for. Is it that the alkali may
have gluten.  Therefore if a company says the product is wheat free, gluten
free we can ask if they are sure about their cocoa to be sure it is ok?
Always another question lately, Thank you Diane,MA