Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 20:30:33 +1000
From:
Stephen Rowe <[log in to unmask]>

Jo-Anne,

Be aware that Cadbury's also use a wheat based glucose-syrup.  I got caught
very badly last year (worst reaction I had ever had) with Cadburys new
Freddo Frog Chocolate bar (stop laughing please...).  It took a few phone
calls to Cadbury's, but they confirmed they use a wheat based glucose syrup.

Stephen Rowe
RaceTime Computing
Melbourne, Australia