VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:34:58 -0500
Thanks for the posting Jim.  I'm truly amazed, yes indeed.  No reflection
on you whatsoever, seriously.  I wonder if all the blaring trumpets and
amazing statements will reflect reality when the product is used by an
average blind pperson.  again, thanks for the posting. It seems to me
that Henter-Joyce tend to blow a little about their products.

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Jim Vaglia - TRFN Volunteer wrote:

>                News and Commentary Banner with Blaring Trumpet
>

>                       Henter-Joyce on CNN Financial News
>
>      Henter-Joyce President Ted Henter will appear on the CNN Financial
>      Network show "Digital Jam" tonight, Wednesday, April 22. The show
>      airs live from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m., EDT.
>
>      The seven-minute segment will include an interview with Henter, who
>      will also go on-line to demonstrate some of the amazing new
>      features of JAWS for Windows 3.2. The demonstration will focus on
>      the internet reading capabilities of the new product, including the
>      ability to reformat graphic, frame and column-intensive web pages
>      and show all links in an easy-to-use list box.
>
>      For additional information, choose the first link below go to the
>      CNN Financial Network web site after the show.
>

>                     CNN Financial Network "Digital Jam"
>
>                           News and Commentary Page
>

>                           Henter-Joyce Home Page

|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |