VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sham Hasberry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 13:09:21 -0600
Thoughts onUdora and the process of it's time to download...

  It took several hours to download and I helped a friend do it. He is
new to Windows. I forgot to tell him, in the "save as" box, you can go to
"all applications" and it will download faster. The computer will think
it is anything. So, it will move faster. Anyway, here it goes! Let me
know how you like it privately. Oh, Heath is his guide dog.

  Udora's box?
  Written By: Sham Hasberry

Twas the night before Wednesday, and within Dan's house. Udora was
downloading, clicked not with the mouse.
 JFW was sleeping, as if it could care. But Dan was so nurvice about the
project he staired.
 "Oh Sham, he cryed, I don't like this at all. It's taking forever, and
it hasn't installed. I get Braille and the speach, but it's choppy you
see. Yet the Braille is working, could a virus be free?"
 "Daniel, Sham began, just calmb down, k? It will get done on it's own
time anyway. Leave your computer on and have a good night." But Dan
didn't like that idea or the plight.
 "It's a mistake, I just know it." he nervously said. "But Sham downloads
things
while he's asleep in his bed. Well, I will just stay up and wait all
through
the night." and so the hours wore on to the dawns early light.
 Sham remembered one thing as he arose with the nation. "Shit, he could
have went down from the optional application! Boy, he will have a fit but
he'll  know the next time" Yet on Dan's end the problem was giving him
binds.
 "Udora's complete, Press OK" the screen read. "Thank God, now I can
Finally get my ass in to bed." Beep, beep, went the alarm and Heath
sprang to his feet. "Oh my God, why does this stuff happen to me!
 I can't beleive it, this thing took all night! What the hell, only 15
minutes, that's a Freak'en lye!" So, he took his hot shower, and prepped
up his hair. "Fuck, I don't even really Truely care."
 Suddenly the phone rang, "Who the hell is it now, hello, oh Sham, a
nightmare to bare. The download took all of the night, you what, why
didn't you say that, it's not to make right. You could have called and
told me all of this before, OK, well from now on just nicely emplore.
 Look, I am late and Heath hasn't gone out. E-mail me and we will talk
later , ouch. That breath, from Heath, God it's really bad! I love you
too, no, it wasn't that bad."
  So, the lesson we learned is not one to say, but when your downloading
Udora, Go to sleep on it and pray.

Original Poem From Shamation A.K.A Sham Hasberry
It's the wrong time, the wrong place. Though your face is charming, it's
the wrong face. It's not his face, but such a charming face,, that it's
alright?

  Cole Porter's
High Society