VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Matzura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 18:32:42 -0400
On Sun, 29 Jun 1997, George Ashiotis wrote:

> To thos Gay men and Lesbian women among us:
>
> HAPPY GAY PRIDE!

I just got off the phone with a close friend of mine who was giving me a
step-by-step account of the last two or three blocks of the parade, and
like they always say, God never rains on Pride.  They had absolutely
drop-dead gorgeous weather for those on this list not in the New York City
metropolitan area--86 was the high, the sun was bright, the skies were
that lovely azure shade which means no clouds as far as the eye can see
(or radar can detect), and they'll have a great evening out on the peer
for the dance, too.

Happy HOP everybody!  Long may it wave!