VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Chittenden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 00:01:56 -0800
Hi,

Actually, most of the major computer manufacturers have their own oem
versions of windows 95 which they can still install in to their computers
should they choose to.  Therefore, even though you may not be able to buy
a copy of windows 95 except from a few stores, you can still get windows
95 installed on to most new computers from the manufacturers.

David Chittenden, Western U.S. Manager
Technologies for the Visually Impaired, Inc.
5455 Geary Blvd, suite 161
San Francisco, CA 94121
(415) 902-3462
fax and email (888) 269-9233