VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Zelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 18:11:34 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 23:22:17 -0400
From: Matt Ater <[log in to unmask]>
To: 'Lynn Zelvin' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Training Contract

National Training Contract:

The Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind in Washington, DC is in search of qualified trainers of any of the following products.

Jaws for Windows 3.0
Magic for NT
OpenBook
PowerBraille 80 and 40
Duxbury
Windows 95 and NT
VersaPoint Embosser
CCTV's
ZoomText Xtra Level 1 and 2 Plus
Omni 1000
Trans Type
Aria

Please let me know if you are interested in training on any of these products.  All travel expenses are included.

I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask]  Please include the following in you email message.

Name
Phone Number
E-Mail
City and State
Products that you train on

I look forward to talking with anyone who is interested in training on this project.

Matt Ater
Manager, Assistive Technology
Columbia Lighthouse
Phone: (202) 462-2900