VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Apr 1998 22:49:37 -0400
I agree.

Anybody out there who, as I do, scans books for personal reading, should
save these files and share their books over email.

Listen, if anybody on this list is looking for a book that is not
available from any of the usual sources, post the title on this list and
maybe somebody will have already scanned it in for their personal use. It
seems like such a waste to delete them after all the work of scanning.

I also subscribe to magazines, Reason and Liberty. If I knew that somebody
else out there wanted to read them, I would scan them and forward them to
you.

Let me know. This sounds like it could be a self-help library of its own.

Peter Seymour