VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynn Zelvin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 09:04:10 -0400
know that I, for one, deal better with any reading material in electronic
format, even though some of the recorded materials are lovely.  It has
something to do with concentration problems and having all that control
over how I read electronically, sort of like having hands on.  And am
looking forward to the day I can also read these amterials using a
braille display, the NLS colle ction is not as large as far as braille
goes and braille books not as portable as having a small unit with
refreshable display.  So, there is certainly a place for what may be
called recreational reading.

Lynn