VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 18:09:28 -0400
What a coincidence that the below email came through, when it was
something that I was just thinking about.

I live in Hoboken N.J. and I need a mentor or instructor. Specifically, I
need somebody who knows the programs that I use, and who can sit next to
me when I'm at my computer and basically show me what to do.

I have not had much success trying to learn by mere text instructions,
because if I don't understand one thing or if one small step is left out,
I'm lost and frustrated.

I'm willing to pay for a tutor, but I need somebody who can teach me what
I need to know, starting from what I already know.

I can get work if I can get fluent with doing research on the internet. I
need somebody who can cut through the problems and streamline a process
for me.

 Are you out there?

Peter Seymour