VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:17:12 -0400
My dec talk has started dropping out. That is, usually while I'm listening
to it reading long passages automatically, it goes silent, sometimes for
only a few seconds, and other times for good. I turn it off, wait for
several seconds and click it back on (the dial on the external speaker and
voice card, that is). Usually that gets it talking again.

Any ideas of what is going on or how I can fix it. Email me directly,
please. That will save other subscribers from listening to messages that
they don't want to hear. I promise that I willl tell the list which
suggestion did the trick..

Peter Seymour