From:
Ian Mac Innes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 08:03:00 -0500
I am building a  PC with a Cyrix 686 L 200+ processor....BUT this machine
will be given to my nephews who will be

visiting from Scotland. They'll take it back with them,after it's built.

It is my plan to have them build the machine here in Maine,and troubleshoot
it for the week of their visit.

The power supply has a switch which can be changed from from 115 Volts to
230 Volts.

My experience in building about 20 PC's is not of any help in this
situation,and I'd be pleased to have any views on the

RELIABILITY of the voltage switch,and whether any readers have taken a
machine across the Atlantic,and used it at the

higher voltage.

Thanks

Ian Mac Innes