From:
Dan Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:09:06 -0400
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but here goes.

Assuming you've checked for resource conflicts (I seem to recall you saying
that you did), check Control Panel -> Multimedia -> Advanced tab and make
sure you have an Audio Device for your sound card.

Also, the subject line says "no music in Windows," are you referring to WAV
sounds or MIDI music?

Dan Chapman
Network Analyst, MS Certified Systems Engineer