From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Aug 1998 17:35:13 +0200
At 10:44 1998-08-21 EDT, Aaron Sugarman wrote:

>I'm glad that helped.  If I come across anything else, I'll let you know. For
>me it's really just my instinct to consume LIFE, as I am LIFE.

To me this sounds a little religous rather than instinctive :-)
Personally I _guess_ from the information I have got that raw is better
than cooked, so I eat as much raw as I can. What stops me is probably
the eating habits I grew up with, and all warning about parasites and
so on. I especially wish I could eat raw organs, (animal organs - not
church organs) but I am not shure about the quality I can get here, and
its very hard to get some past my lips, even harder to swallow :-(
Veggies I eat raw to 95%, meat to 50% (dried), fish 20%.
I have never notised any difference in health and so on, when on
different rates of raw food. I feel just the same.

- Hans