From:
"T. Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:01:09 -0700
AARONLIFE wrote:
> sugar, white wheat flour, and dairy products.
>
> I think the flaw with the theory is that it includes foods like the above
> (with the exception of dairy) that no human body can properly utilize or
> process.

What exactly do you mean by "properly utilize"? In the case of sugar,
for example, it can be processed and utilized completely: literally
100%. I'm thinking you mean that some parts of wheat flour and dairy
cannot be used by the body and are therefore excreted, but the same
can be said of practically every whole, natural food, or else we wouldn't
have to have bowel movements.