From:
Marc Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 22:59:25 -0700
On 4/22/98 5:14 AM, John C. Pavao said:

>This was a great list.  I'm really sorry to see it go (but I honestly feel
>like it's already gone).  I'm really sorry I have to go.  But the more I
>read, the more infuriated I get.  Good luck people, and those of you who
>have corresponded with me personally in the past, you know where to find
>me.  And to the new folks, PLEASE read the book.  (In fact, if this was my
>list, I would make it so that people would have to say that they've read
> the book before subscribing.
I'm with John!  This list has defintley gone down hill.  I also get
infuriated reading posts from people who do not have a clue what
Neanderthin or paleolithic eating in general is all about.  I'm ending up
deleting 90% of the posts because they're worthless information and/or
support regarding the original subject.  We will also be unsubscribing.
Jacki