From:
AARONLIFE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 1998 08:05:34 EDT

<< --I've always been very thin, and have at times wondered why it's almost
 impossible for me to gain any weight. I'm actually a little worried about
 losing any more weight. My hope is that my weight will 'normalize' when I
 begin eating more intelligently, but if anyone has had a similar
 experience, I'd be grateful to hear of it. >>

Sam,

I've always been thin.  About a year ago I weighed 130, down from 135-`40 (I'm
5'8").  After going veg, and then all raw veg I dropped down to 107, then went
up to 112 or so, then dropped back down to 107 again at which point my body
craved meat, so I started eating fish and immediately my calves began to grow.
In the past several weeks I'm back up to 112 or so, eating raw eggs, raw fish,
and occasional raw buffalo.  My muscles are doubled in size!  But I'm still
twenty pounds under my old weight, so we'll have to see what happens.  It's
just the beginning.

Aaron