From:
Gary Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 19:06:10 -0600
>For meatloaf, meatballs, and fish cakes, another good filler besides oats
or
>breadcrumbs, is ground up pork rinds.
>Ella

I tried the pork rinds in meatloaf...very good!  I had never eaten a pork
rind before.  My first thought though when I read this post was STUFFING!!!
If the rinds are just broken up in small pieces I think it would work.  Also
if cooked in a chicken or turkey you may not need to add liquid (or very
little).  The juice from the bird may be enough.  Im going to try this in
the next couple days and will report back.  Im very excited about this! :)
Patti