Mon, 6 Apr 1998 12:04:42 -0700
Dear Patti,

Where would you get fresh marjoram, and the other spices? I am so excited my
husband cooked this, yet I KNOW it had gluten in it!! I want to find gluten
free spices, and don't want to cool his ardor about cooking.

Help, anyone? Where is Don Wiss?

I suggested to my husband that we use just part of the spices in your recipe
(like the obvious fresh garlic and fresh onions) and leave out any powdered
spices.  However, he would not hear of it, wants to use the recipe exactly
as written. Where do you get fresh spices??

Thanks,

Moira