From:
Binnie Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 13:29:27 -0500
>Also, is anyone interested in a source for almond flour? You can make
>muffins and other breads out of it and it is delicious. Call (209) 883-0403,
>Hughson's Nuts, in California, I buy 25 pounds at a time for 85 dollars,

I got really excited when I read this post since I've been craving zucchini
bread and carrot cake.  I called Hughson's Nuts and was told that they did
not carry anything smaller than a 25 lb. bag of almond flour.  However, the
saleswoman I talked to gave me the number of The Health Food Shop in
Indiana.  This store carries 2 lb bags of almond flour for $12.  I realize
that this is more expensive than the 25 lbs. for $85, but for right now
it's a lot easier for me to handle.  The total cost with shipping to PA was
$17.  The phone number for anyone who's interested is 219-483-5211.

BLB

Binnie Betten