NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John & Starling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 13:49:06 -0500
-- I've been reading all of the post on holidays and I have to say that
my family did rather well this year!  This is our first year with a NO
MILK child and we had dinner at our house but family members brought
food.  They all asked for recipes in which Logan could eat.  I must say
we were very lucky!  Hopefully this attitude of theirs will continue and
they will be very conscientious about the types of foods he can not
have!!!!

Starling Mom2Brenen No Allegies & Logan allergic 2 chicken, dariy, green
leafy veggies, peaches, pears, oranges, rice & shellfish