NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Margie Preston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1998 11:01:42 -0500
Thanks to everyone who has helped me out with this.  This is exactly
what I need to understand: Is it an ALLERGY or an INTOLERANCE?  From
this list I well understand how dangerous an allergy can be, so which
am I dealing with?  Can you have an allergic reaction with just an
upset stomach?  Absolutely no hives, swelling, etc.

Thanks
Margie