NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
TIMOTHY GORIUP <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 20:50:06 -0800
Thank you for your advise.  I am still praying for different test results.
One week of eliminating dairy from her diet has been depressing to say the
least.  I guess it is a sort of culture shock.  We have grown up on the
"Got-Milk?" culture.

I have heard of false negatives on the blood test.  My husband says that
since her nose is still running maybe it is not the milk.  It has only been
five days since we started elimating dairy.  I am not sure if that is enough
time.

We shall see, I guess.

Kay