NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Theresa Ray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:23:35 -0600
All,

Just received the following from Butterball. I'm still trying to
contact Honeysuckle White Manufacturers (web site was broken
yesterday). Let you know when I do.

I know that it can be very difficult to know exactly what is in all foods.
That's why I can only speak for Butterball turkeys on this issue. Butterball
FRESH turkeys have no basting or other ingredients added of any kind. They are
minimally processed, which means that they have been cleaned and chilled. As
long as your son is not alergic to turkey itself, you should be able to serve
a Butterball fresh turkey with confidence.

Theresa Ray