NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Roar Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 00:29:14 +0100
I seek information about buying lactase enzyme tablets available
without prescription in the USA.
---
In Denmark where I live such tablets are not for sale (yet!) whatever
you have a prescription or not. But as a friend of mine will visit the
USA later this month I'll use this opportunity to get some samples.

Can you help me with information on non-prescription
brandnames, strength of the tablets, prices and where to buy
them. And any personal recommendation you may have on the
matter.

I've already read about the 'Lactaid' lactase enzyme products
on their Web site and here in the archive of the NO-MILK
mailing-list. But it haven't answered the questions mentioned
above; also there might be other brands, of which I haven't
heard.

Thanks in advance.

Roar Rasmussen, Copenhagen, Denmark
[log in to unmask] (spam security: remove 'xxx' before using address)
(new to the NO-MILK list)