NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 12:53:31 -0400
Gail Norton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>This
>list has been wonderful for information on product ingredients, recipes,
>help, and many other things related to milk allergies.

The list charter specifically states that this list is for issues relating
to the avoidance of dairy products. Many other lists exist for people with
other allergies and other medical problems. And avoidance of dairy can be
for reasons other than allergies, and I wish that those with lactose
intolerance and other reasons also feel welcome here.

Don (one of the listowners).