NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
P & M Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 16:50:54 -0800
Hi Everyone,  This past weekend I traveled with my two boys
(dairy,egg,nut,peanut, wheat and corn allergies) and dealing with the food
allergies really stunk!   We attended a wedding of a relative all with
rehearsal, wedding , gift opening.   My kids did okay with it.  And the
refrigerator in the room helped.  But afterwards my husband and I were
discussing what gadgets there are to help those of us who travel deal with
cooking all meals on the run.   I think I would be in heaven with a tiny
microwave oven.  So I am wondering what ideas you may have.. ???   Or what
kind of gadgets you take on your trips??   Thank,  Paula & Mike