NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mary-Anne Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 22:52:32 -0800
Donald J.Marcotte wrote:

> Rice milk may not have the same protein but it is far better tasting than
> any soy milk I've tried. Don't ever do a taste test with the kid.... (I know
> I shouldn't be kidding about this). I can't hardly keep down my Mini Wheats
> when I put soy milk on them However, I prefer to cook with soy milk.
I used to have a real problem with soy milks.. couldn't stand them to be
perfectly honest .. :)  but I found one that is delightful and now I can
have cereal again, because it actually tastes good.  It's called So Nice
.. it's the original flavour I have on cereal or to make chocolate
milk.. really yummy stuff.  It's Canadian, though and I'm unsure if you
can get it in the states....