NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lori Redman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 1998 23:50:10 -0500
Hi all,

I am looking for some calcium info and I apologise if this is a past topic
but I would like to know what the Recommended Daily Allowance for calcium
is. I went look for some sups for my three year old (pulled him off of
dairy about a month ago) and was soo confused by all the brands, types of
calcium and methods of taking it. I found some effervecent(sp?) sups that
he would think is reaaly cool but it contained a different calcium than the
chewables. Or should I go the TUMS route (I would prefer not to).

If I had the RDA, I suppose I could make a more intelligent decision.

thanks for any info,
Lori