NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paula Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 17:05:20 -0400

<< My five year old daughter is asthmatic and allergic to milk,eggs and
 most nuts.  I would appreciate any suggestions for healthy fat sources.

Do potato chips count??  or corn chips?  They are really the only fattening
food my son likes.  He hates soy and rice milk too.  Although he will eat
vanilla rice dream in oatmeal.    He is thin and very healthy despite his
asthma and food alleriges to dairy, egg, peanuts, tree nuts and wheat.   So
the chips can't be too bad.