NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alan Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 20:58:10 +0100
I thought those subscibers living in UK and Europe may also like to know
that  Mill Milk Oat Drink is available in the UK. If you have difficulty
obtaining it contact

Swedish Farmers
Waterside Point
2 Anhalt Road,
London SW11 4PD, England

Also as a point of interest my cat only drink special cat milk (Lactose
free) as he gets the run on cow's milk.  In fact we have more types of milk
and milk alternatives in this house than is possible:-)

I have semi skimmed cow's, my wife has soya, my daughter goat's and
semi-skimmed goat's milk and the cat has his own cat's milk -- not bad for
a small family???

At 20:21 17/08/97 -0500, you wrote:
>I was so excited to find a milk alternative that I could use! Because I
>am allergic to so many things it's been very difficult.  I came across a
>product called: Organic Oat Milk, made by Mill Milk-Scanian Farmers.
>The ingredients are: Artesian Spring Water, Organically grown oats,
>Expeller pressed canola oil. I found it in my local health food store.
>For product information in the US: Nordic Farmers
>                                   4848 South Highland Dr. Suite 211
>                                   Salt Lake City, Utah 84117
>                                   801-272-9759
>
>In Europe:
>
>Scanian Farmers
>205 03 Malmo, Sweden
>
>I don't have any interest in this company. Just wanted to help other
>allergy sufferers. Suzanne

Alan
UK's only site for the Lactose Intolerant try....
http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/avenue/yd71/index.htm